If the answer’s £0 then you need to speak to us!
The biggest telephone system suppliers, such as (but not limited to) Avaya, Cisco, Mitel, Samsung & Panasonic all charge device license fees for each phone you connect and in most cases for each SIP trunk you add to your system too.
Sometimes the device licenses are as expensive as a modern IP phone so you pay twice every time you want to add an extension, once for the phone and once for the license.
Our solution is different, you’re not tied to a single brand of telephone, you don’t pay for licenses for adding devices and you don’t pay to add SIP trunks either.
You also get all of the useful features that the others offer with a few extra ones thrown in too:
- Attend transfer
- Automated Attendant (IVR)
- Blind transfer
- Call back
- Call Detail Records (CDR)
- Call Forward/Parking/Pickup
- Call Routing/Waiting
- Caller ID
- Dial by Name
- Direct Inward System Access (DISA)
- Distinctive Ringtone
- Do Not Disturb (DND)
- Follow me
- Intercom/Zone Intercom
- iQ Twin (Double System)
- Mobility Extension
- Music on-hold
- Music on Transfer
- One touch recording
- Phone Provisioning for: Cisco, Polycom IP, Yealink, Snom, Aastra
- QoS (voice quality)
- Ring Group
- Route by Caller ID
- Skype Integration (Skype connect)
- Speed Dial
- Spy functions (Normal Spy, Whisper Spy, Barge Spy)
- Static Route
- Voicemail (3000min)
- Voicemail to email
- SIP TLS transport
- SRTP (RTP encryption)
- Faxes to email
- Incoming faxes detected
- T30, T38 faxes
- Email to SMS
- SMS to Email
- Up to 100 SIP phone users
- 25 concurrent calls
- 512 MB Onboard Flash
- 512 MB Onboard RAM
- Protocol: SIP (RFC3261), IAX2
- Transport: UDP, TCP, TLS, SRTP
- DTMF: RFC2833, SIP INFO, In-band
- Codec: G.711 (a-law, u-law), G.722, G.726, G.729 A, GSM, Speex, ADPCM,
- H261, H263, H263p, H264, MPEG4
- System voice prompt: English, Chinese, Dutch, French, Canadian French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Latin American Spanish, Mexican Spanish, Turkish, Thai, Korean, Persian, Danish, Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish, Arabic
- Web GUI: English, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian, Hebrew, Turkish, French, Italian, Polish, Romanian, Albanian, Thai, Korean, Persian, German, Dutch
Oh, and by the way, the RRP for our solution is only £875 so you could save massively on the hardware costs too.
If your boss doesn’t know about this potential cost saving, claim the idea as your own and get them to contact us today, we have a demo system we can bring to you so you can see these features in action for yourself!
Boost your telephony savings even further, add Cirrus IT Services SIP trunks too from £7.95 each including 5000 free minutes to 01,02,03 and UK Mobile!