MANAGED SERVICE & SUPPORT
Cirrus Managed helps look after your IT by providing a continuous service health check through the following:
- Managed Continuity – Protecting your critical IT systems
- Managed Email – Saving your business time and money
- Managed Networks – An affordable way of securing your IT systems
- Managed Security – Protecting your data protecting your business
- Managed Workstations – Keeping your IT running
Healthy workstations? How would your business survive with no access to PCs or laptops? If your system went down, what would the impact be on your business?
How safe is your vital information? What if your data was stolen or if your confidential information was passed on to your competitors? Even if you have security measures in place you could still become the victim of a data breach costing you time and money.
Relying on luck when it comes to your IT? How would your business cope if you lost internet connection. Or if your entire system went down? What if you lost important business documents or client data?
Common issues with email? Email is part of our daily life and an essential communication tool for business. How would you manage without it? What if something went wrong?
Are you prepared for downtime? How would you cope without your IT systems? What if you couldn’t access important emails or files? You could lose sales, customers, time and money.
What does it cover?
- Data access
- Data confidentiality
- Disk Space
- Email System
- External Websites
- Hardware check
- IT governance
- IT Systems Security
- Malware prevention
- PC and Laptop Protection
- Policies and guidance
Why is it so effective?
- One tool which solves multiple issues
- Affordable per-user monthly pricing, with no start up costs
- Tailor made for small and medium business
- No infrastructure to buy or maintain
- Automated service freeing up your time
- Easy to set up and use
Once you decide Cirrus Managed is for your business, our team will get you up and running in no time.
Contact us now to arrange a face t face meeting to see how managed services can help you and your business.