Our company’s name comes from the name of a high-flying, non-rain bearing cloud and so accurately symbolises the aim and vision of our business. We strive to be “The High-Flying Cloud” company providing Communications, Cloud and IT Support, along with exceptional customer service as our priority, ensuring that there is nothing to dampen your spirits.
Cirrus at a Glance
Scott took many baby steps and a large leap of faith in getting to where he is today – the successful owner of Cirrus IT Services.
At the beginning of his career at First Direct, where only the best will do, Scott was mentored in delivering excellent customer service. From there he was recruited by The Stationery Office (which later became 3M Security Printing and Systems) where he progressed his career to become the IT Manager for the division responsible for all the secure passport printing – needless to say IT security and functionality were paramount! Scott developed rigid processes and procedures and followed them flawlessly. In 2012, Scott took redundancy from 3M who later closed their £20 million facility in Manchester.
After years of working for large organisations, Scott took a different direction and entered the realm of small business, where he was suddenly thrown into a world far removed from the corporate environment he was used to. He was challenged with a lack of process, attention to detail, and inadequate customer service. This frustrated Scott as he yearned to provide the exceptional customer service that he had experienced and provided throughout his former career in the corporate world, so he decided to take that leap and began his own business.
From his years of experience as an IT Manager, Scott has made countless friendships and associations who have a wealth of skills – and out of the respect they have for Scott, they are always available to assist with the business when necessary. Even former employees during his previous roles (me being one of them) regularly contact Scott with a desire to work for the company; he now has a waiting list of potential recruits!
We operate our business under these guidelines
- Our idea from day one has been to provide the right solution for the customer, not what makes us the most profit
- We strive for efficient, uncompromised, sincere, fabulous, caring and exceptional service – as close to perfect as possible!
- We want to be the go-to place for all your IT and Communication needs
- We want to stop you throwing your laptop through a window, which let’s face it, most of us feel like doing at some point (even us!)
- We are excited about building strong relationships with everyone we interact with: our customers, our partners, our community, and our suppliers
- We aim to provide a genuine, caring, great place to work (I love my job at Cirrus!)
- We want to be a place to learn. We strive to be a progressive force behind the adage “knowledge is power” so we invest in our staff, help them gain relevant qualifications and learn from experience
- We want to be honest, if we’ve made a mistake we are going to tell you. Even if we know you’re not going to like it. One of the most important things we have learnt working for other people is no matter how bad it is, the customer prefers the truth.
To communicate with us at Cirrus IT Services, you can;