Bitdefender is the #1 ranked antimalware security product on the market and it is now available as a Service with simple monthly licensing.
Cirrus IT Services (UK) are proud to announce that we are the only Consumer & Business Product Range Certified Bitdefender Partner in the whole of East Lancashire!
Bitdefender Cloud Security is available as part of a managed service agreement with Cirrus IT Services (UK) along with a comprehensive cover package to give you peace of mind, or as a standalone offering for a lot less than you might think considering the features available:
Standalone Service Pricing:
£2.00 per Endpoint, per month (plus VAT) for between 1 and 99 Endpoints
£1.80 per Endpoint, per month (plus VAT) for between 100 and 499 Endpoints
£1.60 per Endpoint, per month (plus VAT) for between 500 and 999 Endpoints
£1.50 per Endpoint, per month (plus VAT) for between 1000 and 4999 Endpoints
£1.40 per Endpoint, per month (plus VAT) for between 5000+ Endpoints
- Web Filtering and Content control
- Two-way Firewall with IDS
- Device Control
- Browser integration
- Protection for Windows Desktops, File Servers, Macs, Linux and Microsoft Exchange protection*
- Remote deployment and uninstall of competitive solutions – Using Windows Network Discovery Bitdefender detects all unprotected computers and allows you to deploy protection. Competitive solutions are uninstalled when deploying the Bitdefender client kit.
- Granular policies, reports and alerts – The cloud based console enables you to apply different policies for specific groups. A quick status is available through the dashboard or predefined reports.
- Configurable Roles and Privileges – It’s now easier to map each individual’s responsibility and role within the management console.
- Optimized Bandwidth Consumption – With the new security relay mechanism, external traffic is minimized by using the local network to distribute updates or deploy new clients.
- Simple usage-based licensing – We invoice you based on the total number of computers protected each month. It’s easy to sclae up or down each month as necessary with no long term commitment.
- Control Center console is hosted, so there are no onsite hardware or software requirements for a management server.
*Additional charges apply for Microsoft Exchange protection module
As with most of our services, we can arrange for a free 1 month trial. Please contact us to arrange this as we will setup an installation package specific to your needs.
Free trials are for 30 days, there is commitment, no card details are required, there is no limit to the number of endpoints you can install the free trial onto and the software is fully featured and not limited in anyway.