Just like every other business, we are not immune to the effects of this virus ourselves. We may end up with reduced staff numbers at times. Still, we will continue to provide support to all our contracted customers.
To help us maximise our resources as best as we can, please consider the following:
- All tickets logged with us are prioritised based on impact and urgency.
best way to log an incident or request is to email firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief description in the subject line and a more
detailed description in the message body.
- Please provide as much information as you can, including screenshots of the problem and any error message if applicable.
- Specific information helps us assign the most appropriate engineer to reduce the need to ask questions.
- Please report urgent requests by telephone on 0 33 33 056 520
We only ask this as our engineers will be working their way through all of the outstanding tickets by priority. When the phone rings, they have to stop what they are doing to answer the call and then log a ticket on the caller’s behalf, before returning to their current assigned ticket.
When there are so many tickets at once, this can significantly delay our response.
Using the email address or website logs and assigns your ticket to the queue automatically.
an acknowledgement email with a ticket number. Our service team tracks your
ticket for you and notifies engineers.
- We will keep you up-to-date with progress via the email address you use to log your ticket.
- You can log a ticket or view ticket progress via our website at any time: www.cirrusits.co.uk
Simply select the SUPPORT menu option or go directly to the support portal login page here https://support.cirrusits.co.uk
- Please do not contact engineers directly as they may not be available, and we may have somebody else that can help you instead of waiting for a specific individual.
- You will receive an email with an explanation of the resolution to any problem.
- 24-hours after a resolution, the ticket status automatically changes to Closed.
- For any account questions, please contact email@example.com
Our regular opening hours are Monday to Friday 09:00 until 17:00 Excluding Bank Holidays, but you can log a ticket with us at any time on the website or by email.
|Help Desk Support Email:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Telephone:||0 33 33 056 520|
We are very fortunate as a business to be 100% Cloud-based so that we can react very quickly. Working remotely, when required, has little or no impact on our service.
We are currently almost at full strength but are very aware that this can change very quickly. We ask that you help us to keep our service available to everybody by following these guidelines.
Thanks in advance for your co-operation and understanding
Cirrus IT Services (UK) Limited
We will always keep our blog updated with the latest information so please check back regularly.